Terms and Conditions
Thejus for convenience sake is referred as the company, is pleased to serve your holistic needs, and however is laying down the following Terms and Conditions for a trouble free service.
- 1. A buyer can make a purchase by clicking on the link Add to the Cart which is available next to each product.
- 2. Please note that we have the infrastructure to cover the places mentioned in our catalogue.
- 3. All goods are priced in Indian Rupees (INR) and can be ordered by making payment through a credit/debit card.
- 4. The company undertakes to despatch the ordered items at the shortest possible time and the same will be delivered within a maximum period of 15 days from the date of placement of order if the consignee is within India. Delay caused beyond this period alone can give raise to complaint.
- 5. The company's courier agency will make three consequetive attempts to deliver the items to the address mentioned by the consignee and after this period, the ordered goods will be taken back by the company and the consignee will forgo the payment automatically.
- 6. In the event of the customer placing an order for an item which is not readily available the company will immediately intimate the non availability position and this will not entitle the customer for any compensation for the delayed despatch. However the company will take all care to see that, the order is delivered at the earliest. In this circumstance the time limit specified under cl.4. of this terms and conditions will not be applied.
- 7. The consignee is expected to inspect the despatched item immediately upon receipt and inform the company of any damage. No complaint will be entertained after 24 hours of the receipt of the consignment. However if the consignee had no opportunity to look into the material , due consideration will be given to that case based on the facts.
- 8. The company is responsible only for the actual damage and not for any notional or emotional loss or any sentimental change of heart.
- 9. Delay caused due to the conditions beyond the control of the company such as flood,drought,rain or other acts of God is not the responsibility of the company.